When do you opt for home renovation projects? You want to give your favorite dwelling space to get the best appearance and grace. Do you live in a small home? Then you can set aside a budget for the home renovation project. In this article, we have focused on home improvement in the form of home renovation and home automation.
Trends in Home Renovation
Don’t you buy new dresses? Don’t you adapt to the recent fashion style? Yes? Then why not give the home a new look? To be honest, there are many Indians who want to give their homes a new makeover. If you think the budget for home renovation is high, opt for the home remodeling project.
So, What Are The Main Reasons For A Home Renovation Project?
As per home improvement experts in the world, home renovation projects are expected to touch two million houses in India by the end of 2019. Now, considering the major and minor type of projects in home renovation and home remodeling, civil contractors will be in high demand. The main reasons, you opt for home renovation projects are as follows –
• You can make your home more comfortable for every family member. Let us take a case study. If there are more than three senior persons in your household, they will face trouble going over to the restroom. If you have installed grab bars on the walls, they can grasp them for balance. This remodeling aspect makes them go mobile. They do not have to fear falls.
• Home renovation can also improve the functionality and aesthetics of every family member and home appliances.
• If you have normal air conditioners and washing machines among the home appliances, you can consider upgrading them to the recent smart models. The reason, you can give commands to these appliances to do various tasks.
If you have senior family members in the home, they can give commands to the ceiling fan to stop or switch on. The same goes on for the lights. In the case of home automation, the bathroom lights can switch on when they enter. They do not have to move around doing manual tasks with difficulty.
• You can also upgrade the air conditioning model to the smart model. Or else, you can buy a smart thermostat, which can alter the temperature of a room or your entire home based on the requirements and the outside weather.
• One of the most important structures of a home is the roof. The reason, it protects the insides of your home from the red-hot sun rays and the rainwater. Now, if the roof has suffered cracks if you find that the rainwater stays for a long time in some places, then it is time for repairs.
• Energy Use – In recent times, the general public all over the world are taking steps to conserve natural resources by various innovations. One among them is home automation. Let us imagine, you have installed smart bulbs in your home. Then they can automatically switch on when you enter the home.
Or get switched off if the house is vacant. If you are thinking of a home renovation project, ensure to renovate to a house that can withstand technology changes for the next 25 years.
• Is your area prone to burglaries and thefts? Then, in the home renovation project, you can install CCTV cameras. If you have installed a smart CCTV camera, you can get an alert or alarm in your mobile in case of intrusion.
• So, you may have to make changes to the electrical outlet system. You can employ the services of an electrician.
Who Are The Persons That Are Opting For Home Automation Projects?
This trend is commonly seen among the first time home buyers. And even the multinational builders who have apartment construction projects. For a first time home buyer, he/she wants to get the best appearance for his to be dwelling. He is not interested in the budget, but more focused on making the space the perfect fit for his family and loved ones.
Home Renovations and Smart Appliances
As per an estimate, nearly 28 percent of the global population do want at least a smart appliance in their home. Many bachelors who own apartments make use of the virtual assistants like Alexa for listening to music and giving commands to smart appliances.
Among the homeowners who opt for smart systems and smart appliances, a majority of the buyers focus on washing machines, air conditioners than on security systems such as smart locks, smart lighting, and entertainment gadgets.
Even the Internet of Things has brought many positive changes in home renovation. The connection between appliances has become convenient due to the presence of smart speakers such as Google Home and Amazon Echo.
So these are some changes that can be brought by home renovation and home automation. But if you have opted for a home renovation project, you need to hire a civil contractor. To hire the best pro, you can download the app of companies which offer home repair services in your city.
You get to scan the profiles of reputed contractors and choose the best one as per your requirement and budget. By this way, you not only get to hire the best civil contractor in town but also get the best result for home renovation.