I want to talk with you about perfectly Health Precautions In Rainy Season resources. This time the arrival of the rainy season has taken place before time.
After the end of summers, when the period of rain begins, it makes all the living alive but also invites many diseases. Everyone has the desire to take full advantage of the weather, but in this critical season, people naturally often get sick quickly.
In the rainy season, many diseases spread like dengue, malaria, cold cough, laxatives, skin diseases, vomiting, typhoid, jaundice etc. Just as we use umbrellas to avoid rain, in order to avoid these dangerous in the rainy season, we should use some necessary precautionary umbrellas.
In the rainy season, the necessary precautions are given below just follow this!
1) Always eat fresh and clean vegetables / fresh fruits.
Be careful to wash and clean this fruits/vegetables with clean with fresh water before eating, especially get green leafy vegetables.
- Please avoid stale food, pre-cut fruits, and contaminated food.
- Always eat fresh and hot food.
- In this rainy season, vegetables/fruits very quickly get spoiled, so always use fresh fruit or fresh vegetable.
- In our days, our digestive power is the lowest. Therefore it is very important to eat more fried, roasted, not eaten, but eat such food which can be easily digested. When you hungry, only then you will get hungry, eat as much as you can. Should take.
- Do not eat colder, sour. Avoid excesses like chips such as chips, crunchy, any kind of chutney, because in this season there is more chance of water retention in the human body.
2) The outside food is forbidden
- You have to avoid eating outdoors or eating the hotel’s food altogether.
- Eating out food can lead to very serious diseases like laxatives, vomiting, and typhoid something like that.
- Some Chinese food, BHEL, water sold at the side of the road is the main reason for this being food obviously poisoning.
3) Take care of plenty of clean water
- In the rainy season due to excessive moisture in the air, the heat of the body does not come out and sweating is also high, it is very important that it is necessary to consume plenty of your water to keep the body in sufficient quantity.
- Keep in mind that Always boil in cold or filtered clean water. Be sure to boil your water for at least minimum 15 minutes.
- It is more necessary and beneficial to drink Tutsi, cardamom tea or some hot water instead of your drinking cold drink.
4) Rescue from the rain
- Every people always like to wet in the rain, but due to wetting in the rain for a long time, there can be a cold cough and fever.
- Do not wet your hair until it gets wet in the rain.
- If you have asthma problem or you get cold-cold and cough-fast, then do not rush in the rainy moment.
- have to Use umbrella/raincoat to avoid the rain.
- Change clothes/shoes/slippers immediately after wetting. For a long time wearing wet clothes can cause fungal skin diseases and it’s very harmful.
- Diabetes patients should be particularly very careful about their feet. They should be cleaned immediately after wetting them.
5) Care for the elderly. In the Changing season, the chances of the elderly are more prone to illness. Therefore it is very important to take care of their health
- The elderly do not get much out of turn. Hot tea, soup or Kofi drink.
- Do try to eat more raw fruits or salads.
- Obviously Use turmeric, oilseeds, cinnamon, and cinnamon in the food. It must increase the immune system.
6) Other precautions
- Use mosquito net for your sleeping in the night.
- Do not allow dirt around your home. Fill the pits around of your house. Which rainwater cannot stop and rot. This will not cause dangerous mosquitoes.
- Clean your house with a spoon so that the flies do not come.
- Put the vaccine of Typhoid and dangerous Hepatitis in advance to the children.
- Collect more doses of their regular running proper medicines so that there is no gap in the medication if there is an outcome due to failure.
- Any kind of disease that is suspected to go to the doctor quickly.
To Prevention of treatment is always better, it is very important to follow this rule in your rainy season.
Therefore, by keeping some precautions above, we can take full advantage of the weather by staying safe in the rainy season.