A – General Information
Many people have been knowing that there are so many problems with dental health you might have to go through on the way to grow up. There will be days that you suddenly feel the pain within your mouth, in the path of gums and teeth. today’s discussing point about this best home remedies for gingivitis.
This pain is the cause that prevents you from consuming food and fluid. In some worse cases, you can not even open your mouth or speak up, which is very inconvenience. This condition is known as Gingivitis, which is quite common among most people.
Gingivitis is the condition where your gum has to experience all the pain and redness as well as irritation, or even swelling in some cases. Gingivitis is classified as the periodontal disease, which comes along with inflammation and infection of damaged tissues.
There are quite so many reasons that cause Gingivitis, some of them you might not even notice. This condition is known as the long-term bacteria on your teeth, which is the sticky material residing in your mouth, lips, tongue.
Most of them are the transformed form of food debris, mucus, and bacteria, which also lead to tooth decay as well. They are all the potents paving the way for bacteria and toxins lead to this health issues and in the worst cases, causing your gum infected and tender.
That is the long-term reasons, moreover, there are some direct factors leading to the situation of Gingivitis such as lazy to brush your teeth, pregnancy and certain infectious diseases. Gingivitis does not except everyone, and anyone can be the sufferer of this disease.
As mentioned above, this is the infected issues that have some typical symptoms and appearance that everyone might all go through, for certain stages.
At first, thể will be bleeding gums, over the time, it will become tender and as a result, you will find your whole mouth is in sore. If it is left untreated, there will be more dangerous that threat you and your health.
B – How to treat Gingivitis
Gingivitis is definitely a common health issue, which has been shared by so many people all over the world. Therefore, it should be treated anytime soon since you start having this health issue. People would recommend you to visit the doctor to consult for medication.
However, if it is not quite serious, you will probably treat Gingivitis at home, this is to help you to save time and money before you see doctors.
Turmeric is super rich in the high concentration of anti-inflammatories and antibacterial ingredients, which is the best fit for being a treatment for Gingivitis. Besides, there are curcumin in turmeric, which is one kind of healing properties to fasten the healing process of gums after being hurt (if any).
To make the most of turmeric, you can add along with other ingredients and products.
- Mix turmeric powder with a bit of water follow 2:1 ratio to create a fine paste.
- Add a bit of vitamin E oil to the mixture to make the most of them.
- Use a toothbrush or cotton ball to directly apply to the affected areas.
- Leave it there for 15 minutes then wash your mouth with pure water and then listerine.
Another option you can go for is instead of adding vitamin E oil, you can add mustard oil for more anti-inflammatories benefits.
You can rub your teeth/ mouth with all mentioned every day until Gingivitis is gone.
Salt is such a wonderful ingredient anyone can make use of in order to treat anything mouth related issues, Gingivitis is not the exception. Salt does such a wonderful job to fight off all bacteria within your mouth, your gums and teeth, which is good in drive out all mucus and built-up food and bacteria.
You are recommended to swish your mouth twice a day: Morning as you wake up and the night before sleep, even when you do not have to suffer from Gingivitis.
Here is how to swish your mouth with salt, which is super simple:
- In a cup, dissolve a bit of salt with warm water.
- After having a good mixture by stirring them well together, you had the better mix a bit of salt with much water to swish around, do not make it too salty.
- Swish several times in your mouth and spit out and repeat again for 3 times.
- Do this in the morning before wake up and the night before going to sleep and you will find that Gingivitis is treated eventually.
- Oil Pulling
Another wonderful method for treating mouth disease, including Gingivitis, is made use of oil pulling. You probably know, oil pulling is also beneficial to remove plaque as well as to boost gum health. Thanks to this, your oral health can always be sustained the good condition.
Here is how to apply Oil Pulling:
- Take out one teaspoon coconut oil/ sesame oil (based on the availability in your mouth)
- Wait for 15 minutes then swish within your mouth.
- Spit out after that then rinse your mouth with warm water.
- It is best when you can brush your teeth right after swishing oil, therefore, you can go for oil pulling twice a day, (morning and night).
- Tea Tree Oil
This topical ingredient is super useful when it comes to treating various health benefits thanks to the high amount of anti-inflammatories and anti-bacterial. To make the most of this oil, you had better swish this oil around your mouth.
Here is how to:
- Dilute a certain amount of Tea Tree Oil within a cup of warm water.
- Swish this solution in your mouth.
- Keep doing it for 15 minutes and repeat twice a day.
Those are all trusted best home remedies for Gingivitis you better make use of at home. They are all natural home remedies, therefore, you had better be patient and persistent applying them for a while to notice the better result.